Discover what’s right for you. At Wendy’s, you’ll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together. Becoming a Wendy’s General Manager is a great opportunity to work for one of the country’s fastest growing and largest quick service restaurant brands.
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including excellent health care benefits and 401(k)
- An excellent support network
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a million-dollar plus business
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibit “Over the Top” customer service skill, super organizational skills, and the ability to exceed sales and profit goals.
- Train and coach your team to ensure a positive dining experience for your customers-by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy’s brand and assets.
- Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to follow and enforce all company policies in their entirety
General Manager Requirements:
- Experience as General Manager in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong PC skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment